Shortly after the upgrade of Windows 10, I found a small bug in that my laptop wouldn’t completely shut down altogether? My current machine is a Dell Inspiron 7537 but after some short research I found I wasn’t alone with this problem.
- Right-click the Start button and select Device Manager.
- Under the System Devices section, expand and find Intel Management Engine Interface.
- Right-click Intel MEI and select Properties.
- Go to the Power Management tan and uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.
- Click OK and simply close the other open windows.